Rap Legend Snoop Dogg Goes Gospel With Next Album

Believe it or not, Hip Hop superstar Snoop Dogg is going Gospel for his next album. According to the famed rapper, “It’s always been on my heart.” In an interview with Beats 1 Radio’s The Pharmacy, he said, “I just never got around to it because I always be doing gangsta business and doing this and doing that but I just feel like it’s been on my heart too long. I need to do it now.” 

“Me, Faith Evans, we talked about it heavily, because she feels like she wants to get down with me,” he shared. “All the people I know from Charlie Wilson to Jeffrey Osborne, whoever I want to get down with. We gone make it right.”




Source: AllHipHop Blog
Share on Google Plus

About Airplay 360

AIRPLAY 360 is a monthly published digital magazine designed to inform, empower and motivate independent inspirational musical artists by offering a soundboard of information provided by artists, producers, label executives and other industry professionals.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment