Deleon Richards Sheffield Debuts New Real Estate TV Show on FYI Network



What do you get when you add one Grammy-nominated gospel singer, an outspoken World Series champion, three rambunctious boys, and a spirited mother who doubles as a business partner in a busy and bustling luxury real estate business in a booming Florida market?

… a recipe for chaos?

… a three-ring circus?

… a collision course with mayhem?

Answer: You get all of the above. You get my life – my unintentionally made-for-TV life. And not the Leave-It-To-Beaver variety. Oh, no. That’s so not us. You get the ‘hang-on-this-is-going-to-be-one-heck-of-a-wild-ride’ kind – and now, I get to share a behind-the-gates glimpse into Team Sheffield with our new reality show, Sheffield Real Estate.

Because as public figures, people think they know us; it comes with the territory.

But they have no idea.

Maybe a sane person would look at everything we have going on and think, ‘That’s plenty. More than enough, in fact. DIAL. IT. BACK.’

But oh, no. Not us. So we threw a camera crew into the mix to film us as we try to balance family with the demands of our expanding high-end real estate company.

I couldn’t help but land right into the real estate business with both my mother and father being real estate brokers. I couldn’t help the meteoric success I experienced as a child gospel singer. And I couldn’t help falling in love with my husband, Gary Sheffield. So when those stars aligned, I landed smack dab in the middle of this crazy, wild ride. And I wouldn’t have it any other way. That was God’s work.

But ‘Sheffield Real Estate’ is my work.

Our new series, ‘Sheffield Real Estate,’ will follow me as I navigate our crazy day-to-day life, juggling my fast-growing real estate business with my mother, my three energetic sons, and all of my husband’s investments and business ventures.

As a real estate agent, I’ve walked in my clients’ shoes, handling countless relocations for my own family as we cheered for Gary from city to city. But now, I’m so excited to have you walk in mine.

Because at Sheffield Real Estate, we’re more than realty; we’re family.

Sheffield Real Estate premieres Thursday, Nov. 30 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on the FYI Network.




Share on Google Plus

About Airplay 360

AIRPLAY 360 is a monthly published digital magazine designed to inform, empower and motivate independent inspirational musical artists by offering a soundboard of information provided by artists, producers, label executives and other industry professionals.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment